If you are in a tent, things you will/may need:
- Sleeping bags, air mattress, pillows, tarp for under the tent, torch, water bottles, fold up chairs, antibacterial wipes/hand sanitizer, backpack, towels, swimsuit, penknife, sunglasses, toiletries, waterproof clothes, phone charger and power pack, sunscreen, toilet paper, flip flops.
- For more info: https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/derbyshire/high-peak/hayfield-camping-and-caravanning-club-site/
If you are in a pod:
- You will still require sleeping things so don’t forget your sleeping bags/air mattress/pillows etc
- For more info: https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/derbyshire/high-peak/hayfield-camping-and-caravanning-club-site/pods/
If you are in a readycamp tent:
- You will need to bring your own bedding (duvets/sleeping bags, pillows and sheets), towels and tea towels.
- You will have a kitchen, seating, plug sockets and more, see: https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/Readycamp/faqs/
If you looking for a hotel/Airbnb we would advise that you so this soon as rooms are getting filled quickly due to the Bank Holiday weekend. Let us know if you would like to share a room/Airbnb so we can match you with other guests.
No open fires at the campsite (BBQS are allowed).
The campsite has a small store mainly for snacks
Hayfield is a small village with an even smaller general store for bread/eggs/milk/butter/tin foods/snacks. There is a butcher and several nice pubs. New Mills has a Tesco 15 min drive away.
Stefan (father of the bride) will be doing a big shop for everyone at the campsite on the 26th August – if you would him to get some supplies for you please email him on firstname.lastname@example.org