online & face-to-face lessons
I currently have a full teaching schedule.
Please sign up to the waiting list here
I give beginner & intermediate piano lessons for all ages
My piano lessons are relaxed, engaging and fun.
We can work on grades (ABRSM, LCM, Trinity), pieces or songs that you like and can explore genres from classical, jazz, pop and soul. we develop our music theory, technical ability, musicality, sight-reading, playing by ear, rhythm, and songwriting. We will often record your songs using my studio-grade recording equipment to track your progress.
• CRB/DBS checked
• 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 lessons
• online (via Zoom) or face-to-face
• 100% pass rate
All 1:1 lessons are held at my home studio in Timperley or online. After a trial lesson you can set up regular weekly lessons via a standing order or pay for one-off lessons on an ad-hoc basis.
30 MINUTE TRIAL LESSON
(price per lesson)
One-off lessons can be purchased in the shop.
Standing order details will be given after your first trial lesson. I will calculate how many lessons you will have in the year (according to the calendar below) and divide this by 12 to arrive at a monthly payment which can be paid by setting up a standing order. There is no long term commitment and lessons can be cancelled at any point with 4 weeks notice. If at any point a student decides to discontinue lessons, a 4 lesson notice is served and the account is balanced.
I’m happy to go through the full arrangement in more detail via email or phone.
I am also offering group lessons on a 2:1 and 3:1 basis at my studio. All will be 60 minutes long and I leave it in my students’ hands to organise the actual group. It’s perfect for siblings or friends!
(price per lesson per student)
|2:1 (60 minutes)||£22||£25|
|3:1 (60 minutes)||£15||£17.50|
All lessons will be during the school term (on the dates shown in white/grey on the calendar above). I won’t be teaching during summer holidays, Christmas holidays, half term or bank holidays. However, there will be availability to schedule/continue lessons during the holidays on a first-come first-serve basis.
I am happy to reschedule a lesson, when given 24+ hours notice. Any less than 24 hours notice this and I will have to ask you to forgo that lesson’s payment.
Every month there will be a ‘make-up day’ (usually a Sunday) to reschedule these lessons. They are shown in blue on the calendar. Contact me early to check for availability and to avoid disappointment. You cannot carry over a rescheduled lesson to the next school year.
Thanks for your understanding.
Invisible covid jump pointCOVID-19 policy
For my face to face lessons, these are the guidelines I will be following:
- Please cancel your lesson with me if you or a member of your household feel unwell, are isolating with symptoms, or are shielding. We can reschedule the lesson after 14 days or I can offer you a full refund.
- Contact me if you feel unwell within 5 days after a lesson.
- Contact me if you have someone in your household who has got COVID-19 symptoms within 5 days after the lesson.
- I will contact you if one of my other students has reported to have symptoms after the lesson.
- I will provide hand sanitiser for before and after the lesson.
- I will wear a mask (and gloves if you wish).
- We will social distance to 1m for all lessons, for piano this may mean we need to take turns on the piano.
- By agreeing with this policy I take no liability if you or your household becomes affected with COVID-19 after a lesson.
For the full guidelines have a look at:
Every year I put on a concert to inspire my students and showcase their progress.
she will grow up with a love for music and piano!