online & face-to-face lessons
I give singing lessons for all ages and abilities
But note ‘all abilities’ does not mean ‘one size fits all’. Lessons can be structured for:
• beginner (younger children)
I encourage my students to explore and develop their musicality through play, sometimes with a mixture of song, dance and piano
• beginner (older children/adults)
through vocal exercises, warm ups and your favourite songs I cover the foundations of vocal technique and performance
• intermediate & advanced
we take a deeper dive into vocal technique and set our own goals. The aim is to give you the tools to produce the voice you want
• actors/music/drama students
we can work towards a particular song, performance or audition
from ABRSM, LCM, Trinity or Rockschool – I have a 100% pass rate for my students, the majority of which earn a distinction or merit
But there is always overlap: I have had students keenly interested in the vocal science as a beginner – it’s all up to you! We will often record your songs using my studio-grade equipment to track your progress.
• CRB/DBS checked
• 100% pass rate
• online or face-to-face
• 1:1 lessons
All 1:1 lessons are held at my home studio in Timperley or online. After a trial lesson you can set up regular weekly lessons via a standing order or pay for one-off lessons on an ad-hoc basis.
30 MINUTE TRIAL LESSON
(price per lesson)
|via standing order||pay-as-you-go|
Pay-as-you-go lessons can be purchased in the shop.
Standing order details will be given after your first trial lesson. I will calculate how many lessons you will have in the year (according to the calendar below) and divide this by 12 to arrive at a monthly payment which can be paid by setting up a standing order. There is no long term commitment and lessons can be cancelled at any point with 4 weeks notice. If at any point a student decides to discontinue lessons, a 4 lesson notice is served and the account is balanced.
I’m happy to go through the full arrangement in more detail via email or phone.
I am also offering group lessons on a 2:1 and 3:1 basis at my studio. All will be 60 minutes long and I leave it in my students’ hands to organise the actual group. It’s perfect for siblings or friends!
(price per lesson per student)
|via standing order||pay-as-you-go|
|2:1 (60 minutes)||£22||£25|
|3:1 (60 minutes)||£15||£17.50|
All lessons will be during the school term (on the dates shown in white/grey on the calendar above). I won’t be teaching during summer holidays, Christmas holidays, half term or bank holidays. However, there will be availability to schedule/continue lessons during the holidays on a first-come first-serve basis.
I am happy to reschedule a lesson, when given 24+ hours notice. Any less than 24 hours notice this and I will have to ask you to forgo that lesson’s payment.
Every month there will be a ‘make-up day’ (usually a Sunday) to reschedule these lessons. They are shown in blue on the calendar. Contact me early to check for availability and to avoid disappointment. You cannot carry over a rescheduled lesson to the next school year.
Thanks for your understanding.
Invisible Covid Jump Point
For my face to face lessons, these are the guidelines I will be following:
- Please cancel your lesson if you or a member of your household feel unwell, are isolating with symptoms, or are shielding. We can reschedule the lesson after 14 days or I can offer you a full refund.
- Contact me if you feel unwell within 5 days after a lesson.
- Contact me if you have someone in your household who has got COVID-19 symptoms within 5 days after the lesson.
- I will contact you if one of my other students has reported to have symptoms after the lesson.
- I will provide hand sanitiser for before and after the lesson.
- I will wear a mask (and gloves if you wish)
- We will social distance to 1m for all lessons, for piano this may mean we need to take turns on the piano.
- By agreeing with this policy I take no liability if you or your household becomes affected with COVID-19 after a lesson.
For the full guidelines have a look at:
Every year I put on a concert to inspire my students and showcase their progress.
I have been blown away with Rose and her approach to teaching.
friendly and professional
she significantly improved my singing and helped to build my confidence
In 1 year of lessons Rose has massively developed my technique tone and singing range.
Cole Salewicz, Artbreak