online & face-to-face lessons
I give singing lessons for all ages and abilities
But note ‘all abilities’ does not mean ‘one size fits all’. Lessons can be structured for:
• beginner (younger children)
I encourage my students to explore and develop their musicality through play, sometimes with a mixture of song, dance and piano
• beginner (older children/adults)
through vocal exercises, warm ups and your favourite songs I cover the foundations of vocal technique and performance
• intermediate & advanced
we take a deeper dive into vocal technique and set our own goals. The aim is to give you the tools to produce the voice you want
• actors/music/drama students
we can work towards a particular song, performance or audition
from ABRSM, LCM, Trinity or Rockschool – I have a 100% pass rate for my students, the majority of which earn a distinction or merit
But there is always overlap: I have had students keenly interested in the vocal science as a beginner – it’s all up to you! We will often record your songs using my studio-grade equipment to track your progress.
• CRB/DBS checked
• 100% pass rate
• online (via zoom) or face-to-face
• 1:1 lessons
All prices are for 1:1 lessons
(if you would like group lessons please inquire separately)
During the pandemic I am giving online lessons via Zoom. After the 4th July the government has released strict guidelines for face-to-face lessons. I am based in Altrincham, and am able to travel to you.
If you are unable to have online lessons and agree with the COVID-19 policy below, please let me know and we can organise face-to-face lessons at your home.
£25 per session
10 for £220 (save £30)
£35 per session
10 for £320 (save £30)
60 minutes +
£40 per hour
10 for £370 (save £30)
I have a 48 hour cancellation policy – please notify me by phone/text: 07412722844. If a student informs me with more than 48 hours to go, we can reschedule the lesson. However, If a student informs me with less that 48 hours to go, they will sadly have to forgo that lesson and its cost (this will not apply if COVID related).
Thanks for your understanding: this ensures that I have enough time to make any needed changes to my lesson schedule.
Invisible Covid Jump Point
The preference is for online lessons via Zoom.
If this is not possible, the government has released guidelines for safely working from other people’s homes from 4th July 2020. These are the guidelines I will be following:
- Please cancel your lesson if you or a member of your household feel unwell, are isolating with symptoms, or are shielding. We can reschedule the lesson after 14 days or I can offer you a full refund.
- Contact me if you feel unwell within 5 days after a lesson.
- Contact me if you have someone in your household who has got COVID-19 symptoms within 5 days after the lesson.
- I will contact you if one of my other students has reported to have symptoms after the lesson.
- With home visits, please provide a sink where we can both wash our hands before and after the lesson.
- I’ll bring hand sanitiser to use regularly.
- I will wear a visor and gloves.
- We will social distance to 1m for all lessons, for piano this may mean we need to take turns on the piano.
- By agreeing with this policy I take no liability if you or your household becomes affected with COVID-19 after a lesson.
For the full guidelines have a look at:
Every year I put on a concert to inspire my students and showcase their progress. See below the 2019 ‘Make Some Noise’.
In 1 year of lessons Rose has massively developed my technique tone and singing range.
Cole Salewicz, Artbreak
I have been blown away with Rose and her approach to teaching.
she significantly improved my singing and helped to build my confidence
friendly and professional